Monday, January 19, 2009

In-Store vs. On-line

I have never been a fan of purchasing things online, I realize that a lot of sites offer free shipping but I just like to actually peruse through the aisles and touch the items and get the satisfaction of actually taking my purchases home with me.

This past week I visited Target and as they seem to be clearancing a lot of winter items to make room for spring things, they had a ton of 75% mark downs- MY FAVORITE!!

Since my little Bubba will be entering kindergarten this fall, I snatched up 4 pairs of school shoes and 1 pair of boots. Regular price: $75.95. Sale Price: $18.98. Shoes are one thing that I need to buy new, I don't typically care for used shoes. Unless I know who they came from. Anyhow, when I got home, I decided to check out Target's site to see if there was anything else I "needed". Much to my dismay, the prices were not yet marked down the full 75% online. Another reason that I like in-store shopping better typically for stores that are available in my area.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment